Area Lights - (All types)
- Licking Rural Electrification will install a area light on an existing pole with secondary voltage, if sufficient space is available, at no charge to the member.
- Area lights will be located for easy access for maintenance by Licking Rural Electrification trucks.
- Licking Rural electrification reserves the right to determine the location of electrical facilities to serve the area light.
- For the installation of new poles, a valid easement must be recorded before engineering and construction will commence.
- Licking Rural Electrification will retain ownership of all facilities installed by the Cooperative.
- All aid to construction fees are non-refundable and must be paid before service is rendered.
The fee for this service starts at $11.00 per month, up to $20.45 for our residential electric members.
For more information, please contact a member services representative at 1-800-255-6815